Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet South Africa!

Who would have thought that I would have the opportunity to return to the beautiful continent of Africa? In one short week, I will be boarding a plane and heading to the magnificent country of South Africa. I will spend the first night in Johannesburg and then continue to my final destination of Port Elizabeth. I can hardly wait to experience everything that this wondrous country holds! Of course, I will be spending the majority of my time occupied with my teaching internship at Herbert Hurd Primary. However, I intend to fill every second of free time with beach bumming, safariing, shark diving, elephant trekking, lion taming, scuba diving, and banana & mango eating! Okay, maybe I won't tame any lions, but I sure hope to fulfill the other things on that list.

I am so very blessed to have this experience! I will try to update this blog more than I did when I was in Rwanda; after all, I will be gone for four months. Luckily, internet access is far less scarce than it is in Rwanda.

Hakuna Matata, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I can't believe you're leaving :( I will miss you so so so much, but I know you're going to have a great time. I love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete